Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is always a good option to have a heavy breakfast than any other meal of the day. Breakfast Bagel sandwich with guacamole and shredded vegetables is a healthy filling sandwich. We substitute the cream cheese with guacamole and add loads of vegetables for a crunch and healthier version. Choose your vegetables you like that are crispy and can be shredded like carrot, beetroot, cabbage, zucchini etc.
- 1 small avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, deseeded and finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- 2 bagels
- prepared guacamole
- 1/4 cup mixed vegetables, shredded(carrot, cabbage, zucchini)
- salt and pepper as needed
- To start making Breakfast Bagel sandwich with guacamole and shredded vegetable, in a bowl add avocado and mash with a fork leaving some little chunks.
- Add in lime juice, cilantro, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño with little salt and stir well to combine. Toast the bagels in a bagel toaster.
- Spread the guacamole and top with some shredded vegetables and top with some more guacamole. Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Serve warm.