Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is a healthy blend of whole grains. This recipe is loaded with protein to get you started and keep you going. Everyone loves oatmeal and has their own variations in the recipes. Overnight oats reduces the work of cooking and does not lose its benefits as its soaked overnight and served with its raw flavors. This can be prepared in minutes the night before and keeps you looking forward for a delicious healthy breakfast treat the next morning.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or as needed
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- granola and more nuts for topping
- To start making Carrot Cake Overnight Oats, in a medium bowl add all the ingredients except granola and stir well.
- Divide them into small mason jars and refrigerate overnight or at least for 3 hours or until the oats soaks the liquid and are soft and tender.
- Top with some nuts/granola and serve cold. Microwave for 40 to 50 seconds to enjoy warm.