Carrot, Roasted pumpkin seeds, granola savory imparfaits are perfect when you do not have a sweet tooth craving. This is a wonderful starter or snack. Fresh vegetables with some nuts and crunchiness makes this an appetizer. Serve them in shot glass for large parties or set a small bar and let people choose their favorite vegetable, toppings and create their own.
- 1/2 cup of grated carrot
- 2/3 cup Chobani greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cups of granola
- salt and pepper to taste
- To start making Carrot, roasted pumpkin seeds, granola savory imparfaits, in a small bowl stir the yogurt with required salt, pepper.
- In the serving bowl spread the grated carrot. scoop up some greek yogurt on top and top with pumpkin seeds and granola. Serve cold or immediately.