Sweet Mixed Fruits and Granola Breakfast Wraps are a variation of sweet burritos that are perfect for the morning rush. To make this more healthy add nuts of your choice. They will be a little sweet but it serves a great portion of fruit.
Its a light breakfast in which we can play around with the ingredients. Save your time by making this friendly wrap for those busy days. Include your family favorite fruits to make this version more close to your family.
- 2 flour medium Tortillas
- 1/4 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup banana, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peaches thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberries, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/3 cup granola (use any nuts instead)
- 4 tablespoon cream cheese(softened)
- To start making Sweet Mixed Fruits and Nut Breakfast Wraps, in a small bowl add all the fruits and stir in the honey, make sure fruits are coated well.
- Warm up the Tortillas. Spread the cream cheese on the tortillas leaving an inch from the border. Arrange the prepared fruit mix one half down the center of each tortilla, sprinkle the granola.
- Fold the sides of each tortilla and roll(should look like burrito).Serve immediately.