When its a family gathering or party, people prefer to drink some soda. We have so many varieties nowadays in market but making some home made combinations are delicious and with our knowledge about the ingredients that goes into it. Try to add some wonderful flavors and chillness using this cucumber ginger limeade recipe. Cucumbers contain 95% water in them. They help to hydrate your body very well. This recipe is for a refreshing drink that can be served well with or without soda. Increase the sweetness in the recipe to make perfect ice pops.
Ingredients: (Serves 2 people)
- Cucumber - 2 cups (chopped,seeded and peeled)
- Lime Juice - 1/3 cup
- Honey - 1/3 cup
- Cold water - 1/2 cup
- Ginger - 1 teaspoon (grated)
- Club soda - 1 cup
- Cucumber slices, lime wedges and mint leaves for garnish
- Combine the chopped cucumber, lime juice, honey, ginger, water in a blender or food processor, cover and process until cucumber is pureed. Taste for sweetening.
- Strain the cucumber puree using a strainer. In a small pitcher add club soda, mint leaves, cucumber slices, lime wedges and cucumber mixture, stir well.