Blueberry Fool should be the easiest and quickest dessert you can make anytime. This is a recipe using some fresh blueberries and whipped cream. The dessert will melt in your mouth with a little tanginess of blueberry and sour cream.
The light pink color is so beautiful would attract anyone. Serve chilled with some berries on top for garnishing.
Ingredients: (Serves 2 people)
- Whipped Cream - 1/2 cup
- Sour Cream - 1/2 cup
- Blueberries - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Orange Juice - 1/2 tablespoon
- Orange Liqueur - 1/2 tablespoon (Optional)
- Salt - one small pinch
- Berries and Mint leaves for garnishing
(Substitute additional 1/2 tablespoon of orange juice if orange liqueur is not used)
- In a blender or food processor bowl add berries, sugar, orange juice, orange liqueur, salt and process until smooth and well blended.
- Combine whipped cream with sour cream. Add the berry mixture to the cream.
- Fold in the cream with the berry mixture until no streaks of fruit puree or cream are seen. Spoon the blueberry fool to the required bowl, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Serve with some fresh berries on top.