A glass of juice during breakfast has become a regular these days. Fresh juice makes that even more healthier. I'm trying my best to intake vegetables as raw as possible and also feed my family the same way and juice is one easy option for that. Here is something that my family loves. Its a pleasure to share that I am a part of Archana's Kitchen Food Expert team. This would help me in trying out numerous vegetarian recipes that are healthy and easy to cook. Lets say cheers with this healthy Beetroot Cooler.
Beetroot, Cucumber, Pineapple, Ginger and lemon. With very few listed ingredients blended together we can easily make our mornings a lot more healthier.
Ingredients: (Serves 2 people)
- Beetroot - 3 medium sized
- Cucumber - 1 medium sized
- Pineapple - 1 cup (diced)
- Ginger - 1/2 inch (grated)
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
- Cold water - 1 cup
(If you need this juice to be more sweeter then increase the measurement of pineapple or add a teaspoon of honey per serving glass)
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor/blender except water and lemon juice, blend to fine puree.
- Use a strainer and strain the juice completely. Add the strained pulp back in the food processor/blender, add water and puree again(this process helps us to get the remaining juice from the strained pulp). Strain the juice. Add lemon juice and serve cold.
- Increase the quantity of pineapple to increase the sweetness of the drink or can also add honey about a teaspoon per serving.