There was a time when I went to gym just because I paid the amount but as my body started to tone and I see a good change like my little biceps are peeping out, literally am addicted. Now I want to go to Gym everyday to make myself healthier and wonderful - Making my inner "ME" beautiful in short :).
May be that is also one reason I am trying to change my diet by adding in more salads and toasted vegetables regularly. Here is one other recipe that I love to the core. Now learn to convert a bag of Baby carrots to a brunch meal that made me and my tummy feel good.
- Baby Carrots - 16oz bag
- Water - Enough to cook carrots
- Salt - as needed
- Unsalted Butter - 1 Tablespoon
- Honey - 1-1/2 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar - 1-1/2 Tablespoons
- Black Pepper - 1 generous pinch to garnish
- Nutmeg - One small pinch
- Herbs - 2 Teaspoon (Use the one you like - Parsley,Thyme,Rosemary,Chives,Dill)
- Take a sauce pan, Add in carrots. Cover with water and add required salt. Leave to boil and reduce the heat to medium low and cook covered for 15 minutes or until carrots are tender, strain and keep aside.
- In a saute pan, heat butter on low heat. Add Nutmeg, Honey and brown sugar, stir until sugar melts. Add the carrots and stir until they look glazed. switch off add pepper and herbs stir and serve immediately.
For More delicious Carrot Recipes check out below links from my Food Network's Fall Fest friends
Feed Me Phoebe: Honey Roasted Carrots with Thyme
Jeanette's Healthy Living: Ghost Chile Carrot Hot Sauce
The Heritage Cook: Roasted Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup #FallFest
Elephants and the Coconut Trees: Carrot Cake with Coconut and Raisins
Weelicious: Spiced Carrot Cauliflower Soup
The Mom 100: Carrot Fries with Sriracha Sauce
Big Girls, Small Kitchen: Easy Slaw with Carrots & Red Peppers
Devour: Fall Fest: Carrot Recipes to Covet
In Jennie's Kitchen: Carrot "Fettucine" with Lemon Thyme Butter Sauce
Napa Farmhouse 1885: Carrots & Avocado with Cumin
The Wimpy Vegetarian: Maple Candied Carrots with Currants
Swing Eats: Bourbon Maple Glazed & Braised Carrots
Dishing With Divya: Honey Glazed Baby Carrots
Daily*Dishin: Spicy Carrot Spread/Dip (Guten Free-Dairy Free)
FN Dish: 5 New Ways to Bake with Carrots