October 10, 2014

Indusladies E-Book Recognition for Dishing With Divya



http://www.indusladies.com/food/kids-lunch-box-recipes/



               A Credit or Recognition is always a wonderful thing for a Food blogger or any blogger. It doesn't happen to me all the time but when people from Indusladies approached me to share some recipes for their "Kids Lunchbox Recipes Recipe Book" I knew I am doing my work. It is so wonderful to see the E-Mail from them telling they have their E-Book ready and my recipe is included. It is a proud moment like a Golden Feather in my hat. Thank you so much Indusladies for choosing me and my blog to share some recipes. 


Download your Free Recipe Book here -  
http://www.indusladies.com/food/kids-lunch-box-recipes/



This wonderful collection has 100 recipes from different bloggers around. Now don't keep thinking how to satisfy your little one's. You have a wonderful collection above that you can download and use it again and again. Mom's! these recipes will help you see "Completely Licked and clean Lunch Boxes back from school with a word credit from your kidoos "Lunch was great amma,Thanks".