Ah, can't begin to explain my husband's love for eggs !!! If not for my restrictions, he would take egg for each meal in the day. This recipe is from my mom's; the aroma of coconut oil, small onions, green chilli and eggs is fresh in my memory. So, when I reproduced it for my hubby, tan-ta-da, it sure did draw his curious eyes and nose to the kitchen.. aha.. best credit for a wife.
Eggs - 5 no's
Milk - 1/8th cup
Onion - 2/3 cup (finely chopped)
Green Chillies - 1 tablespoon(finely chopped)
Garlic - 1-1/2 teaspoons(smashed and chopped)
Coconut oil - 1 tablespoon
Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon (Crushed)
Salt - As needed
- Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl
- Heat coconut oil, add garlic and green chilli for a minute(nice aroma comes out).
- Add chopped onions,salt and saute to golden brown colour.
- Add egg mixture and mix well. let it cook and get scrambled. now add pepper,mix well.
- Switch off your stove and transfer to a bowl to serve.