I know many would not be aware of the method to clean up the tender jackfruit. its a bit difficult one for starter's or people who never touched the tender jackfruit :). the process of cleaning is easier than a ripped jackfruit cleaning because tender jackfruit will have very less gummy white paste that makes your fingers sticky while cleaning. so here is how to start...
- First apply coconut oil / cooking oil in your hand before touching the jackfruit in over to avoid the gum of the fruit sticking to your hand.
- Cut the tender jackfruit to half and remove the stem.
- Dice them like the picture shows.
- Remove the skin.
- Cut out the center nose(the hard gummy part)
- Dice them to final required size.
|Remove the skin.|