Carrot, Roasted pumpkin seeds, granola savory imparfaits are perfect when you do not have a sweet tooth craving. This is a wonderful starter or snack. Fresh vegetables with some nuts and crunchiness makes this an appetizer. Serve them in shot glass for large parties or set a small bar and let people choose their favorite vegetable, toppings and create their own.
June 22, 2016
May 20, 2016
Brownies are famous baked dessert served in bakeries in USA. The brownies taste depends totally on the density of the cooked brownie. They are different variations like using nuts, chocolate chips and some with brown sugar which is also called as blondies. This is a recipe using whole wheat flour, Its a tasty variation that sure be enjoyed by everyone in the family.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 ounces of semisweet dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon butter, plus more for pan
- To start making Whole wheat brownies, Preheat oven to 350'F. Grease 4 inch square pan with some butter.
- Layer the bottom with parchment paper and keep aside.
- In a medium bowl add whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and stir to mix well, keep aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips on a double boiler. Remove once melted.
- Add applesauce and coconut sugar, stir until sugar is melted. Add beaten egg and combine well. Add all the dry ingredients little by little and stir until everything comes together.
- Pour the brownie batter to the prepared brownie tray and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle shows slight crumbs. Remove and cool down.
- Slice them to your needed size and serve with Milk/Coffee or a scoop of ice cream.
April 9, 2016
Planning is everything. It is the best way to get things ready ahead and make work easier the entire week. From various dishes to try out we still stick to our regular menu sometimes. Why not take an hour to plan your week and try out different recipes every week. Make a plan that works so that you can make your weekly cooking easy and spend time for things that you love to do.
Meal Plan Week Three
March 25, 2016
If you are a foodie then you are sure to know that our life time will not be enough to cook the recipes available all over the world. Its just a little effort but planning ahead makes life easier and that goes with meals for the week too. So here is my continuation process of successful meal plans I follow in my house hold. Enjoy cooking and Eating because nothing satisfies a mom/wife than cooking for the family and seeing them enjoy food.
Meal Plan Week Two